Being successful in life, should not be limited to money and wealth creation, whiles organic relationships are trampled upon, on the side-walk of life. In my estimation, quality relationships (With God and Man) should be the top priority of human pursuit. We must face each day of our existence on this side of life, with a great quest to connect with a personal God, and a gracious heart towards the human race. We are all much designed, connecting the dots of purpose and influence, in every sphere of life…God, Me, You, and all others, are the playing body. We must play according to the standards of God; His graceful opinion towards men. Go out there today, show forth your the virtues of God – Letting our light shine before men is our Christian duty, and it should not be neglected.
1. Your love must be real.
2. Hate what is evil
3. Hold on to what is good.
4. Love each other like brothers and sisters.
5. Give each other more honor than you want for yourselves.
6. Do not be lazy but work hard, serving the Lord with all your heart.
7. Be joyful because you have hope.
8. Be patient (Don’t quit) when trouble comes
9. Pray at all times.
10. Share with God’s people who need help.
11. Bring strangers in need into your homes.
12. Wish good for those who harm you; wish them well and do not curse
13. Laugh with your happy friends when they’re happy
14. Share tears with friends who are down
15. Live in peace with each other.
16. Do not be proud (the great somebody)
17. Make friends with (nobodies) those who seem unimportant.
18. Do not think how smart you are…
19. If someone does wrong to you, Don’t hit back; discover beauty in everyone.
20. Do what is honorable in everyone’s eyes
21. Do your best to live in peace with everyone.
22. Don’t let evil get the best of you; get the best of evil by doing good.
23. If you see your hater being thirsty, get him a drink
24. If you see your enemy hungry, go buy that person lunch
25. Leave God, to do the judging; “He’ll take care of things”
– McDaniels Gyamfi
10 thoughts on “25 NEGLECTFUL LIFE LESSONS”
Great post! Right on!
Amen! Thanks and blessing to our God for His profitable principles
Now if we would only follow them right? Haha!
On our own, this is totally impossible! The best among us will fail miserably. he does not expect us to do through will power and self effort. He want us to willingly yield our lives to Him by faith, as He express His life through us. May we be willing at all times. Amen!!
That was wonderful. These reminders from God’s Word are deeply satisfying.
Thank you so very much!
Blessing to you for reading. Its an honor to have you here on gravity of grace. Cheers!
You so welcome! I’m greatful to God that these reminders were soul gratifying to you. His word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. Be blessed!!
This is wonderful advice! I remember an adult Sunday School class my husband and I attended where the teacher asked, “What does success mean to you?” almost all the men stated, “career advancement, money, a good job, etc.” whereas the women commented that inner peace, happy home, good marriage, friends . . . just found this a “Mars versus Venus viewpoint, ha!” This was very thoughtful.
Oh almost forgot, thanks so much for following my site. So appreciate it and I’m looking forward to receiving more of yours! blessings,
I think we have limited success to career advancement, money and wealth to the neglect of the essential purpose in life. It’s a blessing to connect with you for a greater purpose. Thank you