Freaked out; hair stood up still Volcanic-ambition to its rest, like the farmers tools High octane passion is yesterday’s story His soul has grown older than his face He still owns an apartment at lepers colony Escape is out of his renovation plan
A cloud without rain, he exclaimed; The most exciting moment of life is gone! The night times in front of the village store! When Abraham Lincoln was the President! Stuck in a basement, eating old brownies with sad face
Come up high to the summit of Kilimanjaro! There is more to see when you want to see Watch daffodils spread on fertile soils Harmonize yourself with its contrasting beauty Watch sparrows tweets with full stomach Inhale fresh hope into your lungs It’s a new day, the new has come
Being successful in life, should not be limited to money and wealth creation, whiles organic relationships are trampled upon, on the side-walk of life. In my estimation, quality relationships (With God and Man) should be the top priority of human pursuit. We must face each day of our existence on this side of life, with a great quest to connect with a personal God, and a gracious heart towards the human race. We are all much designed, connecting the dots of purpose and influence, in every sphere of life…God, Me, You, and all others, are the playing body. We must play according to the standards of God; His graceful opinion towards men. Go out there today, show forth your the virtues of God – Letting our light shine before men is our Christian duty, and it should not be neglected.
1. Your love must be real.
2. Hate what is evil
3. Hold on to what is good.
4. Love each other like brothers and sisters.
5. Give each other more honor than you want for yourselves.
6. Do not be lazy but work hard, serving the Lord with all your heart.
7. Be joyful because you have hope.
8. Be patient (Don’t quit) when trouble comes
9. Pray at all times.
10. Share with God’s people who need help.
11. Bring strangers in need into your homes.
12. Wish good for those who harm you; wish them well and do not curse
13. Laugh with your happy friends when they’re happy
14. Share tears with friends who are down
15. Live in peace with each other.
16. Do not be proud (the great somebody)
17. Make friends with (nobodies) those who seem unimportant.
18. Do not think how smart you are…
19. If someone does wrong to you, Don’t hit back; discover beauty in everyone.
20. Do what is honorable in everyone’s eyes
21. Do your best to live in peace with everyone.
22. Don’t let evil get the best of you; get the best of evil by doing good.
23. If you see your hater being thirsty, get him a drink
24. If you see your enemy hungry, go buy that person lunch
25. Leave God, to do the judging; “He’ll take care of things”